The equality, diversity and inclusion (E&D&I) policy defines the mode of business we employ as Ankara Interior Design Company. Therefore, all executives and personnel acknowledge and undertake to work pursuant to the principles set forth hereunder.
We are committed to create the culture wherein all individuals receive equal treatment and contribute fully, regardless of race, color, sex, age, nationality, religion, gender identity or expression, marital status, nationality, disability or any other matter legally protected otherwise with his/her potential.
- We offer impartial and equal opportunities to all employees, candidates, business partners and partners in our field of activity and within our value chain. We act in awareness of the sphere of influence and responsibilities of each institution in inducing positive impact on the society by acting in line with the human rights.
- We ensure that all employees are embraced as an integral part of the culture wherein E&D&I policy is endorsed, and nurtured with mutual trust with respect to the impartial and equal opportunities and human rights. We honor the dignity and rights of all human beings we encounter due to our business affairs.
- We create an environment wherein all employees are capable of revealing their unique personalities at work, and feel safe to do so.
- We enhance visibility of the unique personalities of all customers and stakeholders by serving them through inclusion.
- We promote suggestion of various opinions, insights, perspectives and ideas that would improve the decision-making processes and benefit our customers, business partners and all stakeholders.
- We broaden the vision of our employees through continuous development by endorsing establishment and development of role models that represent all aspects of diversity at all management tiers, functions and positions.
- We regard accurate planning of the development and career of the women as a business priority in order to ensure that the competencies and experiences of the women are represented in the company in the best manner.
- Our recruitment processes are based on competence rather than religion, language, race, gender and social roles. We engage all candidates at an equal distance during such processes.
- Wage and Benefits strategies and practices offer equal opportunities for all employees, regardless of any variances regarding diversity.
Last Updated: 12/08/2022